This is a past event. Registration is closed.
Welcome to NordCham Indonesia's monthly roundtable!
Nordic Multinationals, SMEs, and individuals working for Indonesian companies, embassies, and TPOs meet to discuss developments in the vast and complex Indonesian economy.
This event follows the Chatham House rule.
- Everyone is expected to share something, this may include what you see in your business/industry, rumors, or trends.
- If this is your first time participating you do not have to share
- It is also a great arena to discuss any problems or challenges your organization is facing and discuss solutions & strategies.
- Expect a lot of insights and a lively discussion.
- If you have certain questions, we encourage you to submit them to us before the event. Then we will try to invite someone who can provide insights on the topic.
- Coffee, water, and light snacks served.
- Doors open 7:30 am
The only thing we know for sure with Jakarta, is that people will not show up at exactly the same time.
Everyone is expected to share insights from their organisation and/or sector.